Saturday, October 21, 2006

Raining cats and dogs? noooo.....

One day, I was going through the cabin, preparing for departure. I was making sure the passengers had their seatbelts on, seatbacks and tray tables up and locked, carry-ons stowed, lap babies held the right way, exit rows briefed, etc. I was also closing the overhead bins while doing all of the above, with two cups of limes and lemons in my hand.

As I'm closing the bins, one didn't latch and it popped back up, hitting the bottom of the cup of limes and tipping it over. In reaction, I reached with my other hand to try to catch it, only I forgot that hand was already occupied with the cup of lemons!!! Both cups flipped upside down and the entire contents fell onto the gentleman sitting below!!!

Flustered, I said, 'Oh my gosh! It's raining limes and lemons!" Lucky for me, he actually wasn't upset! As we were cleaning up the mess and after apologizing profusely, I said, "Wow, that's never happened to me before!" He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye and said, "Me neither."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home