Sunday, June 20, 2010

Luck of the Irish

Hmmm.... it's been a while (okay, it's been a REALLY long while)... The past couple of years have been full of interesting adventures and learning experiences. Do I TELL ALL (too daunting) SUM UP (daunting still), or just start from TODAY?

How about...TODAY

Today, I found a perfect 4-leaf clover in the middle of Alaska.
And then I found another. And another, and another, and another... In all, my friend and I found SIXTEEN 4-leaf clovers in under an hour! We felt that we'd found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Later in the day, I came across this quote:

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." -Seneca

Blessings aren't handed to us on a silver platter.
We have to work, hope, pray and work some more. We need to persevere and have patience.
And when the door opens, we need to recognize to what lies in front of us, be grateful, and seize the moment.

"Count your blessings. Name them one by one."

May you have a luckyducky kind of day. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home