Friday, July 04, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME....















HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!
I love traveling; having random and exciting and unique experiences make me happy and brings many fond memories.

BUT...

Nothing brings more JOY to my life than being HOME...

Being home, in a country that is free. In the place of my birth. with my family and friends. Spending every waking minute doing and seeing and embracing the moment. And sitting back, doing nothing, and letting the moments take you away... Going on walks at night when all the world is sleeping but you and memories and the glow of fireflies...

Gratitude overflowing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Lee said...

I don't know anyone who would appreciate "home" more than you. I can't believe all your travels and adventures. You always seem to be doing/seeing/experiencing something new. And I don't know anyone who loves life more than you! Next time your travels bring you to Utah let me know!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home