Sunday, July 20, 2008

Peanuuuuut, peanut butter, and....

SALAMI???

On my flight today, I sold a Picnic Pack to a boy (probably around 9 yrs old). Inside the box is salami, cheese, crackers, peanut butter, jelly, dried apricots, etc. After he ate, I asked him what he like the most in the Picnic Pack. "Salami and peanut butter," he said. He spread the pb on the salami and munched away. Bon appetit! (isn't that icky sounding!?! Ha!)

It reminds me of Caroline Morrill, who I used to babysit. She LOVED ketchup and jelly sandwiches on a hot dog bun... She also liked frozen chicken nuggets. I wonder if she ever had frozen nuggets with peanut butter on top? I wouldn't put it past her... and I bet she loved it!

I think I'll have to try the salami and peanut butter combo, though. Just to see what it's like. I'll let you know how it goes...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Lee said...

That sounds sooo.. gross that it might actually be good. You will have to let me know if you ever try it! And what airline do you fly on that actually still hands out food?!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home